- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Encrypted Data Transmission
This Website secures your private information using an SSL Certificate. Information exchanged with any address beginning with “https” is encrypted using SSL before it is transmitted.
A cookie is a small text file containing information that a Web site stores on your computer hard disk so the site can remember something about you at a later time. Cookies can make a Web site more useful by allowing the site to personalize information for visitors and by storing information about user preferences on a particular site so that the user does not have to re-enter information.
Most browsers are automatically set up to accept cookies. If you would prefer, you can set your browser to reject cookies. However, you might not be able to use certain features on the site.
Downtown Cedar Rapids uses Google Analytics to analyze traffic to this Website in order to help us understand our customers’ and visitors’ needs and to continually improve our site for them. The data they collect on our behalf may include search engine referral, affiliate referrals, how visitors navigate around the site, and the most popular pages. We also collect certain technical information, such as the browser version and operating system.
Notifications of Changes
These practices and policies are subject to change without notice.
Downtown Cedar Rapids does not send unsolicited e-mail. When you provide your e-mail address to us, it is under the explicit understanding that you want to receive information from Downtown Cedar Rapids. By providing your e-mail address we may contact you from time to time for the purpose of informing you about Downtown Cedar Rapids products, services, and programs. You may opt out of any communications by submitting an e-mail to email@example.com.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Credit Card Information
All credit card information collected is used for the sole purpose of processing payments. All transactions are completed through a secure payment system.
Contacting the Web Site
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site or your dealings with this Web site, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.